The power of stories
Alex has been researching, telling and working with stories from all over the world for nearly two decades across health, business and education sectors.
Constantly surprised and delighted by their power to connect with people from a wide range of backgrounds, stories offer a unique way to express and explore all kinds of themes and issues including some of life’s more challenging ones.
An appropriate and well told story can make an occasion:
- Relaxing and enjoyable
- Thought provoking and meaningful
Young, middling or old, stories are for everyone – bringing wisdom, healing and wonder into our lives.
Story-Well Events & Workshops
- Inspiring with Story: Develop your storytelling skills, 20th July
- The Power of Story – An Introduction to Strategic Storytelling, 5th July
- Storytelling for Adults: Beginner’s Workshop
- Winter Well-Being Events – 16th and 20th February, 2016
- Free Family Storytelling Events Summer 2015 – Dunster Village
Sign up for Story-Well NewsletterEnter email below to register for quarterly newsletter
“I enjoyed the less traditional style of training and the storytelling. Thank you.”