The power of storytelling
‘Alex is one of those rare people who has worked out how to allow their soul to speak through them in unhindered, deep and beautiful ways… I have had the pleasure of experiencing Alex’s stories twice now – in two quite different settings, one in a conference hall, and the other round a fire deep in nature – both times she electrified the space. I have no hesitation in recommending her and I will certainly be using her soul-skills again and again.’ Giles Hutchins, Chairman of the Future Fit Leadership Academy, and author of Future Fit and other books.
Alex has been researching, telling and working with stories from all over the world for two decades across community, health, business and education sectors.
An appropriate and well told story can make an occasion:
- Relaxing and enjoyable
- Thought provoking and meaningful
Young, middling or old, stories are for everyone – bringing wisdom, healing and wonder into our lives.
“The purpose of the storyteller is not tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.” (Brandon Sanderson)
Story-Well Events & Workshops
- Heartwarming Tales, 19th January 2017
- Wednesday 17th August – Story-Well at Watchet Summertime
- Inspiring with Story: Develop your storytelling skills, 20th July
- The Power of Story – An Introduction to Strategic Storytelling, 5th July
- Storytelling for Adults: Beginner’s Workshop
Sign up for Story-Well NewsletterEnter email below to register for quarterly newsletter
“As I listened to the story I felt the knot in my stomach unclench.”